|Village Jewel Eco Lodge|
Village Jewel Eco Lodge, Mangar, Haryana - 121004,
Village Jewel Eco Lodge - A place to relish, relax and reclaim a new life i.e. a life to explore as a villager, nurture spiritual presence and essence urban culture.
Our Village Jewel Museum and Eco Lodge is situated in Mangar, a unique location on the outskirts of New Delhi and 4 km away from Gurugram & Faridabad highway.
- The residents of Mangar claim their village is 700 years old.
- In the midst of Aravalli Range - the oldest Plateau mountains in India.
- Experience 35 years of dedicated efforts in preserving the tribal jewelry of India and its rich heritage.
- Lodge run on 80% solar energy.
- For artists, bloggers, trainers to participate / exchange programs and attend or give workshops.
- Yoga courses for those who wish to sample an ashram (Indian monastic) lifestyle
- Art of Relaxation
- Morning Mantra Sadhna
- Asana & Pranayama
- Meditation to Unwind your self in lap of the Mother Nature
- Deep sleep meditation
- Yoga Classes
- Havan & Vedic Chanting
- Nature Walk
- Museum Visit
- Animal Sanctuary
- Cow Milking
- Rock Climbing
- Sound Healing
- Conch Shell Blowing
- Puppet Making
- Dance Classes
We are open for other set of activities that can be mutually discussed, thus we welcome you for a visit at our place for a lunch as per your suitable timelines to discuss more about this place & explore our associations paradigm.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Airport/Railway Station Transfers
- Indoor Games
|Nearby Attractions & Important Places:-|
- The residents of Manger claim their village is 700 years old. The rocky hills surrounding it are covered with trees unique to The Aravalli Range - the oldest Plateau mountains in India.